Download iOS 6.0.1 Firmware The update procedure is not difficult at all and can be done via the OTA (over-the-air) method. Simply open up the settings section and proceed to the general settings. April 2, 2019 - Xamarin.iOS 22.214.171.124 This version is included in Visual Studio for Mac 8.0 and Visual Studio 2019 version 16.0. Note: Due to close release dates this version does not include Xcode 10.2 API but is compatible with the Xcode 10.2 toolchain.
iOS 6.0 6.1 6.1.1 6.1.2 shsh Blobs
How to download/save a VALID iOS 6 shsh blob for iPhone 4 or 3GS
This page is for you if:
- You previously only had your iOS 6 SHSH blobs saved on Cydia, which have been declared unusablefor restore purposes
- You are currently running iOS 6.1.2, 6.1.1, 6.1, or 6.0 on iPhone 4 or 3GS
- You want to save an SHSH blob of your current iOS to be able to restore to it
Yes, it is still possible for you to download/save a valid (usable) iOS 6 blob, assuming you are currently using iOS 6.1.2 or below on your iPhone 4 or 3GS right now.
As you may have heard iOS 6 blobs saved on Cydia are not usable for you to downgrade or restore to iOS 6, which was unfortunate news. Read the original post here: http://www.saurik.com/id/15
However, not many people seemed to have noticed that buried in the final paragraph of that lengthy post was the following (abbreviated):
What does this mean for me now?
Secondly, for the remaining 25.8% of Cydia users for which cached iOS 6 APTickets could be useful, by far the primary purpose is to restore or otherwise recover the version of iOS you are currently running untethered.
In either of these two use cases, the alternative to an APTicket exploit is to upgrade to iOS 6.1.3 ... but the result will not be an untethered jailbreak: many users (including myself) really hate using tethered jailbreaks.
Thankfully, this situation is actually fairly easily solved: redsn0w has the ability to dump the full TSS information from a device (also using that same limera1n exploit).
I thereby encourage users of devices capable of being exploited by limera1n (the iPhone 3G[S], iPhone 4, or 4th generation iPod touch) to download this tool right now and use it to upload complete TSS information.
Essentially, what saurik is saying is that if you are currently running an untethered jailbreak on iOS 6, and you wanted to have an SHSH blob to always be able to restore to that version, you still can. He goes on to recommend redsn0w to download your VALID blob that is saved on your device, but a note at the end of the post talks about how redsn0w is not quite ready, and recommends iFaith instead, so that's what this tutorial is based on.
Proceed at your own risk. I do not guarantee that following these steps will lead to a successful retrieval of your SHSH Blob and I am not responsible for any damage caused to your phone. This information is intended for educational purposes only.
- iPhone 4, 3GS running on iOS 6.0, 6.1, 6.1.1 or 6.1.2
1. Run iFaith in Administrator Mode
To run iFaith in Administrator Mode, download iFaith and right click on it, then choose 'Run as Administrator'.
2. Select Dump SHSH Blobs on the top right.
3. Put iPhone in Pwned DFU Mode and Save SHSH Blob
After pressing proceed a few times, you should get to the following screen. Hit Start, and follow the instructions to put your phone into Pwned DFU Mode. iFaith will take care of the rest once your phone is in Pwned DFU Mode, and proceed to download your SHSH Blob. You just need to pick a location to save it.
4. Test the Validity of your SHSH Blob with iFaith
- Once downloaded, you can use iFaith to test the validity of your SHSH Blob. Go back to the Main Menu in iFaith and choose 'Build *signed* IPSW w/ Blobs'.
- Hit the 'Browse for SHSH Blobs' Button and select the blob you saved with iFaith.
- If the blob is valid you should see the following:
If you have an iOS 6 blob you saved from Cydia, try putting it into iFaith and you should notice that it tells you the apticket is invalid and prevents you from proceeding to the next step:
If your APTicket is valid, iFaith will allow you to move onto the next step, which is to select an IPSW for restore.
The rumors of iOS 6.0.1 release started floating last week, though often Apple seeds minor iOS release after every major iOS release and once again in less than four weeks we have new firmware for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Apple iOS 6.0 was released back in September and today’s iOS 6.0.1 is minor release with many bug fixes for recently launched iPhone 5. It is interesting to note that iPad Mini launched on October 23 and started shipping recently already comes with iOS 6.0.1 and you need not to update your iPad Mini.
iOS 6.0.1 is available for download for iPhone 5, 4S, 5, iPod Touch 4G, 5G, iPad 2, 3, 4.
Ios 6.0 Download
Below are the changes and fixes included in iOS 6.0.1
• Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air
• Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard
• Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off
• Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks
• Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances
• Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
• Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen
• Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
Download iOS 6.0.1 Direct Download Link
Ios 6 Firmware Download
Posted Under Featured, iOS Tagged in : direct download links, ios 6.0.1