The OptimizePress Suite Plan replaces tools costing over $2,000/year with just one powerful tools set for your WordPress website. OptimizePress Suite Plan. $199/year for 20 sites. More than just a page builder, now you can create complete sales funnels. Create marketing funnels.
James Dyson’s OptimizePress 2.0 (“OP2”) is packed full of features that can turn an ordinary marketing website into an extraordinary marketing website easily and quickly on a WordPress foundation.
- OptimizePress 2.0 makes it easier than ever to create a completely custom members area AND secure your content from unwanted visitors Powerful Membership Templating System – means you can easily organise your content into products or memberships with categories, subcategories and lesson pages.
- OptimizePress is a page builder for WordPress Plugin that lets you design landing pages, sales page, launch funnels, training pages, and even membership portals. If you are about to buy this plugin, the read our unbiased OptimizePress Review.
- Once your OptimizePress 3 Dashboard plugin has been installed and activated, you need to connect it to your OptimizePress 3 account. To do that, click on ' Connect '. Then enter your registered OptimizePress 3 Members hub logins - email address and password. Click on 'Authorize' to give permission to access your account.
With its point-and-click features, anyone (even non-web designers) can build stunning marketing websites to increase conversions, sales and opt-ins.
Here are just some of the main features of OptimizePress 2.0.
Build Marketing Pages in Minutes with No Code
Create awesome marketing sites and pages with our simple point and click interface
No more messing around with shortcode editors, or the annoying WordPress visual editor. OptimizePress 2.0 includes our revolutionary “LiveEditor” system that allows you to build custom pages with the layouts you want…
- Choose the number of columns you want to use (1-6 columns)
- Add rows with different color backgrounds or even background images
- Use our Element Browser to add a huge range of elements to your page (see below)
- Drag and Drop Elements to different columns – rearrange your elements to fit your design
- Add custom code around elements – need to add some custom shortcode from a membership script to hide an element, use our advanced options feature available for every element you insert
- Drag and drop rows – move rows up and down your pages to re-arrange your content
- Typography (fonts) can be changed – choose from many Google fonts and change the font size, style and color of almost any text
Use our Element Library to add almost any functionality or features to your page
Our innovative Element Browser library includes all the most popular elements you would need for any marketing site or landing page including:
- Feature Boxes – add features to your page and illustrate them with icons from our huge selection
- Delay Content – any element on your page to appear after the time you choose
- Navigation – now you can drop in navigation sidebars anywhere on your page and pull menus straight from WordPress
- Bullet Blocks – add styled bullet lists and choose from a huge range of icons for your bullets
- Headlines Style – Select from many different headline styles including underlines and shaded backgrounds
- Audio and Video players – insert your own audio or video or use video from Youtube or elsewhere
- Buttons – choose from our pre-designed buttons or use our custom button creator to create unique CSS buttons
- Opt-in Boxes – add opt-in boxes anywhere on your page and choose from many custom designs
- Many more features including – guarantee boxes, order boxes, arrows, content toggles, live search boxes, Facebook comments, WordPress comments, Testimonials, Pricing Tables and many many more…
Create Custom Membership Portals & Product Delivery Sites
It’s important to deliver your products in a custom, sleek looking members area. OptimizePress 2.0 makes it easier than ever to create a completely custom members area AND secure your content from unwanted visitors…
- Powerful Membership Templating System – means you can easily organise your content into products or memberships with categories, subcategories and lesson pages
- Membership Security Built-in – Use our included Membership plugin that works exclusively with OptimizePress to secure your posts, pages and content including secure file downloads
- Integrate with most major platforms including Paypal, Clickbank, Authorize.net and Infusionsoft to take payments and deliver your members to a secure members area
- Create completely custom Members areas with our membership elements including page listings (list pages from any membership product or category including thumbnails and descriptions of your content)
- Create custom membership sidebars for ANY page so each page of your membership can be different if you wish
More Features Included in OptimizePress 2.0…
WordPress Theme & Plugin Versions
One of your most requested features! Now you can use the OptimizePress plugin with ANY WordPress site no matter what theme you are using, so you can create custom sales pages and landing pages while keeping your existing blog intact.
Autoresponder/Mailing List Service Integrations
API Level integration with the top autoresponder and mailing list services including Aweber, iContact, Mailchimp, OfficeAutopilot, Infusionsoft, Campaign Monitor and more. You can also use custom form code if you wish or have your opt-in form results emailed to you.
Send your opt-ins straight to GotoWebinar to register them for a webinar, and also add them to an autoresponder list (at the same time!)
Complete Launch Suite (Multi-Funnel Support)
Now you can create launch funnels for your product launches and create multiple funnels for different products on the same site if you wish!
Save Your Pages as Presets
Use our Preset and Clone features to duplicate your pages on your site so you can design once and reuse that design to keep your pages looking consistent
Customize Navigation Bars on a Page-by-Page Level
Now you no-longer have to be stuck with the same navigation bar across your pages. Each page you create with our LiveEditor system can have individual menus – just create them inside the WordPress menus system and then pick them on each page you create
Export Your Designs as Templates & Share on our Marketplace
We’re extremely excited to announce our marketplace and template export feature for OptimizePress 2.0. Now you can export your pages as templates and share them on our OptimizePress Marketplace for other OptimizePress users to download and use.
My OptimizePress 2.0 Bonus
Buy OptimizePress™ 2.0 and get a $134 bonus product absolutely FREE
Get my interview with James Dyson (Creator of OptimizePress™) as a bonus for buying via this blog. All you need to do is buy from HERE and then email me your order number (email [email protected] with subject line ‘OP Bonus’) and i’ll send you the secret download link.
The bonuses you get are:
- Worth $97 – A 60-minute interview (recorded live) with James Dyson where he explains how to get the best out of OptimizePress™ and use it to make more sales and build a better online business
- Worth $37 – eBook with special tips on using OP2 in your business with case studies and examples of successful OptimizePress™ websites
- PLUS – be first to get future interviews with experts in this field
- PLUS – be first to get discounts, special offers and coupons for other IM tools
Buy OptimizePress™ 2.0 Today And Claim Your Bonuses
This article relates to our legacy OptimizePress 2.0 software.
Please see our new OptimizePress Help Center for articles relating to our new OptimizePress platform
All OptimizePress purchases (of Core, Publisher or Pro packages) are provided with 1 year of unlimited support via email. At this time we do not provide support over the phone, however we do use a messenger service. If we are online we'll chat with you, or if there is nobody available to answer your questions we'll create a ticket or get back to you soon.
Due to the technical nature of most enquiries, we find that having a written log of these questions along with any required logins for support access means that email support works best for our support setup, and also allows us to provide quicker service to all of our customers. If you reach out via our messenger app, we may create a ticket for you for any technical issues which involve more troubleshooting with our team.
Optimizepress Members Hub Account
You can also get instant access to your questions through our knowledgebase and also find extensive training within our OptimizePress members area