Smart TV APK downloader v1.16 Paid APK An APK record downloader intended for Android TV and TV box gadgets, download APK and other sort of documents from any URL (http, https, ftp) you determined. Simple download and establishment for Aptoide TV APK. Download and introduce APK from any URL to your Android TV gadget. Click the Download button below to download the Smart YouTube TV APK. It also supports the download browser on your Android TV. You can do this with any Android TV and Android BX with Play Store. There are two download buttons for the stable version and two for the trial version. How To Install APK or Android Apps in Your Android Smart TV without Play Store New Method 100% Working 2018 Hacker Hero Hi everyone, Welcome to Hacker Her. Download Thoptv APK file most recent version v44.1 for Android OS, Thoptv for PC and MAC to Watch Live TV Channels, Movies, VODs free live sports.
Cinema HD APK: After the shutdown of Terrarium TV, a lot of people were left wondering what will replace it. Well, Cinema APK is one of the best alternatives for TTV. Cinema HD is the ultimate streaming app that lets you watch movies and tv shows from all over the world. Users should not get confused with Cinema APK and Cinema HD, as they both are the names of the same app. Before downloading the app, one must be well aware of the features of the app which are discussed below.
Cinema HD APK offers the latest movies and tv shows to watch on a variety of devices, Android, Windows, and Firestick. The management team of the app adds the newly released content on a timely basis. You can also request any title if you don’t find it in the library. The app is free forever and you don’t need to sign up or register to use the app.
Features of Cinema HD APK
- Huge Inventory: Cinema HD has a huge library of all the latest movies and tv shows that you wish to watch.
- Quality Content: All the movies and tv shows are available in HD and Full HD.
- Light Design: The app is light and design that looks pleasing to eyes on both smartphones and TV.
- Download: You can save any movie or tv show to your device to watch it later. There is support for Preiumize also to use your cloud storage for downloading.
- Trakt support: You can even sign-in to your Trakt account and keep track of everything you watch.
- Real Debrid support: You can log into Real Debrid in Cinema HD and enjoy premium links to stream.
- Subtitles: You can choose the subtitles language in the settings and you will get subtitles according to that while streaming.
- Support for different OS: Cinema HD can be downloaded and installed directly on all Android devices, Windows and Mac.
|File Name||Cinema APK|
|Minimum Requirements||Android 5 or above|
Download Cinema HD APK
How to install Cinema HD APK on Android?
As these kinds of apps are not available on Google Playstore, you need to download and install them manually. To do so, you first need to enable the installation of third-party apps on your android smartphone. There are different ways to do that for different devices. We have provided all the methods below, follow the instructions according to your device.
To Enable Unknown Sources for Android 8.0 or lower
Go to Settings>Additional Settings>Privacy>Unknown sources>Enable it
To Enable Unknown Sources for Android 8.0 or higher
Go to Settings>Apps>Browser>Scroll down and find Install apps from unknown sources> Enable it
- After you have enabled apps installation from unknown sources, download the apk file from the link above.
- Go to Downloads and find the apk file.
- Click on the apk file and install it.
- When finished, click Open.
- or Wait for a few minutes and your app will be installed and you can access it from your app drawer.
How to install Cinema HD APK on PC/Mac?
If you wish to install and enjoy Cinema HD on your PC/Mac, follow the steps below in the exact order.
- Download Nox Player from the link given below. Please download the version according to your operating system.
[Download Nox Player]
- Install Nox Player on your pc.
- Once installed download the Cinema HD apk.
[Download Cinema HD]
- Go to the location where Cinema HD was downloaded.
- Then double click on the apk file and Nox will automatically start its installation.
- You will get a notification when the installation is finished.
- Then the Cinema HD icon will pop up on the home screen.
- When the process finishes you can access the app from the home screen of Nox Player.
How to install Cinema HD APK on Firestick?
To help you easily install Cinema HD on your amazon firestick, below is the complete step by step installation process. Follow these carefully and your app will be installed in no time.
Steps to enable apps from unknown sources
- Kindly turn on your Firestick.
- From the Home screen head to the Settings.
- Scroll to the right and you will find My Fire TV.
- Click on My Fire TV and go to Developer options.
- In there Turn on both ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Click Turn On to allow installation from unknown sources.
- Right after this tap on Home, This will take you back to Home screen.
- Scroll to your left and you will get Search Bar.
- Type Downloader and hit Enter.
- You will get results and there under APPS & GAMES, you will see Downloader app.
- Select it and download it to install on your firestick.
- Once the installation is done. You will get an option to Open it.
- When you open it, you will receive a pop up to grant it some permissions. Click Allow.
- Click OK.
- Then to your left there will be a menu. Scroll down and get to Settings.
Steps to download and install the APK
- Then go back to the Browser section.
- Click on the address bar at top of the Downloader app with a pointer to open the keyboard.
- Type the URL exactly as follows. https://iptvapks.com/cinema-hd-apk/and click GO.
- Scroll down, you will find an option to Download APK. Click on it.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Click INSTALL.
- After that click DONE.
- Now you will come back to Downloader.
- Here click Delete to delete the apk file to save space. (This will not delete the installed app.)
- On the confirmation pop up, click Delete again.
- Press Home and return to the main screen.
- Under YOUR APPS & CHANNELS.
- Scroll to the end and you will find the Cinema HDthere.
With this, you should have successfully installed Cinema HD on your Firestick, FireTV, or Fire Cube.
How to install Cinema HD on Smart Tv?
It is very easy to install Cinema HD on your Smart Tv. Just follow the steps below and you are good to go.
- First of download ES File Explorer via Playstore in your Android Smart TV.
- Go to the Download Manager section from the menu in Es File Explorer.
- Now tap the three dots in the top-right corner.
- Then tap on the New button.
- In the Path, section types the download address given below.
- In the Name, part type the name of the app Cinema HD.
- Then hit Download Now and the download will start.
- When the download finishes, install the app.
Now you have successfully installed Cinema HD on your Smart Tv.
Cinema HD is a great alternative for the long-gone TTV. It checks all the boxes as a great streaming app. The design is lightweight and the app has to date a library full of high-quality content. You must give it a try if you are finding a free app to fulfill your entertainment needs.
Smart Tv Download Apk Windows 10
Is Cinema HD illegal?
No, Cinema HD is not illegal, as it does not host any of the content provided in the app. The app just crawls the internet and finds the links to stream movies. However, watching copyrighted content for free can be illegal in your country. Please check your country’s laws about the same.
Is Cinema HD free?
Yes, Cinema HD is a free app for you to download and use without paying any fees of any kind.
What is Cinema HD v2?
Cinema HD v2 is the second version of the app. The app is updated on a regular basis to keep it working smoothly and add features.
How does Cinema HD work?
Cinema HD crawls the web and finds the websites that have links to stream movies and tv shows. It then presents you with those links, which then you can use to stream the content.
Android TV is a great TV OS, however, it was slightly disappointing when I realized that it doesn’t have a decent browser preloaded. I have found three ways with which you can install a browser on your Android TV. Let’s see how.
Not every Android TV device would let you install Chrome with the first two methods. Some devices are optimized for Chrome but most of the devices just don’t acknowledge the existence of the Chrome browser. The third method ensures the installation of Chrome Browser on any Android TV device.
Install Chrome on Android TV using a Computer
Google Play Store is the official store to download all the apps on your Android TV. Play Store can easily install apps for you on your Android TV. To do this, you would require a computer.
Open the web browser on your computer and go to play.google.com. Make sure you are log in with the same account on both the computer and the Android TV. Search for a Chrome browser in the search bar and open the app page.
Also Read: What Do To If You Lose Your Android TV Box Remote
Click the Install button and the page would ask you to select the device on which you want to install the browser. Select your Android TV from the list to install the browser on your TV. That’s how easy it is. The only limitation of this method is that it can only download the apps which are optimized for your device. In my case, Google Chrome didn’t install with this method.
Must Read: 2019 Nvidia Shield TV Tips, Tricks, and Features
Install Chrome browser on Android TV using Voice Commands
Android TV comes with a voice command feature for easy navigation on the TV mainly due to a lack of sophisticated input devices like a mouse and a keyboard.
To install a web browser using the voice commands, simply activate the Assistant and speak ‘launch or install’ followed by the app name.
It’d open the Play Store and you can install it from there. Confirm by pressing the Install button using the remote. It should install the app and show up in the app drawer.
Install Chrome on Android TV using a Flash Drive
Now, this method is a little more complicated but would let you install all kinds of browsers on your Android TV. Unlike the last two methods, sideloading apps would give you the ability to install all the web browsers, in fact, all the apps which aren’t available by default. These apps would work or not, that is an entirely different argument.
First, Install ES File Explorer on your Android TV from the Play Store. You can simply go to the play store and install the app from there. Launch the app from the drawer.
Now we need to download the APK for the web browser. You can use APK mirror or any other website to download the APK package of any web browser on your computer.
After downloading the APK file, copy the file to a flash drive and connect it to the Android TV. Open ES File Explorer and select the USB drive and navigate to the file.
Click the Chrome APK using your controller and follow the instructions to install the APK on your Android TV.
You may have to grant an exception to ES File Explorer and allow the installation of the app from unknown sources. The option is generally available in Settings. You can open the Settings on Android TV and navigate to Security and Restrictions. You’ll find the option ‘Unknown Sources‘. Enable the apps to grant access to let them sideload apps.
Sideloading apps on Android TV don’t always display the app icons in the app drawer. When I was testing these apps on different Android TVs, some devices didn’t show the app icon. To get around this problem, you can install another app that lets you see the app icons of sideloaded apps as well. Install Sideload Launcher from the Play Store. The app is designed for Android TV so you won’t have any problems.
After installing Sideload Launcher, open the app and you’ll see the Chrome browser sitting there, nice and smug. Select the app icon and open the sideloaded Chrome Browser.
You can set up the browser here and even log in with your account to sync all the bookmarks, history, and saved passwords.
And, that’s how you can sideload any app to use it on your Android TV.
Apk For Smart Tv
How to install Chrome browser on Android TV
These were three easy ways to install the Chrome Browser on your Android TV. The first method is a more traditional one and you can download only the supported apps through the Play Store on Android TV. The second method is a little more convenient as you don’t have to manually go to the Play Store and search for the app, you can simply use your voice to install Chrome and other apps on your Android TV. The third method is for when everything else fails. For example, I couldn’t install the Chrome browser on NVIDIA Shield TV because Chrome isn’t optimized for that device yet. However, the sideloading methods let you bypass the restrictions and install all the apps regardless of the optimization. Let us know in the comments if you face any problems while installing Chrome on your Android TV.
Apk Download For Smart Tv
Must Read: How to Connect and Map PS4 Controller to Android TV?