|File type||SpyProof! Encrypted Symmetric Key Format|
What is a SPK file?
Files with the .SPK extension are TAR archives containing an application installation pack, unique to the DiskStation Manager operating system and NAS workstations. After undergoing installation using the Pack Manager, the apps and programs it contains can expand the basic DSM functionality.
- SPK was an Australian group from the 1980's, whose music could be described as industrial dance pop for the avant-garde. They actually issued quite a few albums in the '80s, the most well known of those in the U.S. Was Machine Age Voodoo. First time on CD.
- Download Among Us apk 2020.11.17 for Android. Join your crewmates in a multiplayer game of teamwork and betrayal!
The DSM system was developed by Synoloy, the manufacturer of NAS devices. Installing additional software using SPK packs is possible since system version 722.
Program(s) that can open the .SPK file
'Sound Vibe' - powerful freeware audio player for PC. Some of the basic features include supporting a huge variety of different audio formats, full unicode support, multiple hierarchical playlists.
How to open SPK files
If you cannot open the SPK file on your computer - there may be several reasons. The first and most important reason (the most common) is the lack of a suitable software that supports SPK among those that are installed on your device.
A very simple way to solve this problem is to find and download the appropriate application. The first part of the task has already been done – the software supporting the SPK file can be found in the table. Now just download and install the appropriate application.
Possible problems with the SPK format files
The inability to open and operate the SPK file does not necessarily mean that you do not have an appropriate software installed on your computer. There may be other problems that also block our ability to operate the SpyProof! Encrypted Symmetric Key Format file. Below is a list of possible problems.
- Corruption of a SPK file which is being opened
- Incorrect links to the SPK file in registry entries.
- Accidental deletion of the description of the SPK from the Windows registry
- Incomplete installation of an application that supports the SPK format
- The SPK file which is being opened is infected with an undesirable malware.
- The computer does not have enough hardware resources to cope with the opening of the SPK file.
- Drivers of equipment used by the computer to open a SPK file are out of date.
If you are sure that all of these reasons do not exist in your case (or have already been eliminated), the SPK file should operate with your programs without any problem. If the problem with the SPK file has not been solved, it may be due to the fact that in this case there is also another rare problem with the SPK file. In this case, the only you can do is to ask for assistance of a professional staff.
|.aawdef||Ad-Aware Definitions Format|
|.abr||Adobe Photoshop Brush Format|
|.ac$||AutoCAD Undo Info Format|
|.acc||DR DOS - ViewMax Format|
|.acl||Microsoft Office Automatic Correction List|
|.acs||Microsoft Agent Character Structured Storage Format|
|.ad||After Dark Screen Saver Format|
|.add||Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer Documentation Format|
How to associate the file with an installed software?
If you want to associate a file with a new program (e.g. my-file.SPK) you have two ways to do it. The first and the easiest one is to right-click on the selected SPK file. From the drop-down menu select 'Choose default program', then click 'Browse' and find the desired program. The whole operation must be confirmed by clicking OK. The second and more difficult to do is associate the SPK file extension to the corresponding software in the Windows Registry.
Is there one way to open unknown files?
Many files contain only simple text data. It is possible that while opening unknown files (e.g. SPK) with a simple text editor like Windows Notepad will allow us to see some of the data encoded in the file. This method allows you to preview the contents of many files, but probably not in such a structure as a program dedicated to support them.