Groove3 Shaperbox 2 Getting Creative TUTORIAL
Studio wiz Larry Holcombe delivers creative Cableguys Shaperbox 2 video tutorials! Watch ways to use different modules and effects found in Shaperbox 2 creatively on your tracks and productions, making them both more exciting and interesting. You also get the audio files Larry uses in the videos so you can follow along on your system. These videos are for those familiar with Shaperbox 2. If you’re new to Shaperbox, checkout Shaperbox 2 Explained® here.
Larry greets you and introduces the series and then starts off with showing you how to use VolumeShaper to control the envelope of a sampled kick drum, so you create the correct amount of space in the low end for the bassline. Then you’ll see how to utilize MIDI Trigger to manipulate the kick drum’s LFO shape in VolumeShaper, which ensures that kick drums don’t conform to a strict 4/4 pattern or are off the grid.
Time Shaper Gross Beat download the RAINY DAYSdrum pack free. Just like a DJ scratching vinyl, TimeShaper lets you grab hold of time, slowing down or accelerating your music. Simply draw the exact LFO shape you need – our unique curve-editing tools make it fast and easy. Stutter and glitch a synth or vocal line to create gritty edits for your EDM track. Chop up and rearrange a DnB breakbeat on the fly.
Next, Larry gives you tons of other cool concepts, like how to use VolumeShaper to extract hits from a drum loop, use VolumeShaper as a Compressor/Expander for wild dynamic loops, creative loop layering tricks, do realtime re-programming of your drum loops on-the-fly, add vinyl slow down and DJ scratch effects with TimeShaper, and create an interesting half-time drum sound which can add rhythmic interest to your arrangement.
In the rest of the videos, you’ll get tips and tricks like how to side-chain just the low end frequencies of the bass to the kick drum for extra headroom and clarity, use TimeShaper to make Lo-Fi wow and flutter effects, use FliterShaper to filter your musical sections for more sonic variation and keep your looping ideas interesting, and how to use PanShaper and WidthShaper to enhance the stereo image of your track, as well as add some lo-fi crunch for character.
To see what these creative Cableguys Shaperbox video tutorials show you, and how they’ll get you making better effects and loops for your songs and productions, check out the individual Shaperbox 2 video descriptions on this page. See how to get the most from these plug-ins and watch them being used in-action with awesome results… Watch “Shaperbox 2: Getting Creative” today!
Cableguys – ShaperBox VST
Now, in this post, you are going to download Cableguys – ShaperBox VST, via direct link. It is a single link for our users. This vstcracks is fully tested with Computer/Laptop or MAC.
Cableguys – ShaperBox VST [Latest] Free Download
Timeshaper 2 Manual
Likewise, In order to install Cableguys – ShaperBox VST 50 MB of free space required.If you want to run this app, you need to install the Windows 7/8/8.1/10We share this file with the name of CableGuys_ShaperBox_v2.0_CE.exe which you can download via the direct link below.To run this app 1 GB of RAM required.And work with the windows 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64).Fianlly, Yes, It is an Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup.
Timeshaper Vs Halftime
- Consequently, Can easily filter by Shaper, rating, name and many more.
- Brings you multiband processing which is easy to use and powerful.
- Can explore ever-expanding world of sound with the powerful Library Browser.
- Can reverse the bass and chop the mids.
- With TimeShaper you can wrap time and pitch with ease and can pan in the multiband with panShaper.
- An impressive and modern mixing application as well as a creative tool which will let you perform tight volume modulations and hyper accurate sidechaining with the VolumeShaper.
- Can enhance stereo width with WidthShaper.
- Got more than 200 workflow-boosting Wave Presets that cover everything from essential sidechaining curves to insane glitch patterns.
- Can design the waveforms and you can create an LFO shape easily with just few clicks.
May you like other vst
Timeshaper Vst Tutorials
System Requirements For Cableguys – ShaperBox VST:
Cableguys Shaperbox 2
- OS You will Need To Run this App: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- You will Need HDD Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Random Access Memory [RAM]: 1 GB of RAM required.
- Central Processing Unit [CPU]: Intel Dual Core processor or later.